Used Cars on wincmd.ru
International Phone Cards
Calling Cards International
Системные плагины | Плагины просмотрщика | Архиваторные плагины | Контентные плагины
Расширения MultiArc | Расширения Far2wc | Утилиты | Языковые файлы и меню
Иконки | Разработчикам плагинов | Прочее | Windows PowerPro
Services2 is a file-system plugin that can list, control and manage the services registered in the system.
- List services registered in the system
- Control service states
- Edit service properties
- Delete services from the system
- Analyze service executables with internal and external tools (version 0.5.0 or higher)
- Manage services on remote systems (version 0.6.0 or higher)
- Show service PIDs (process IDs) (version 0.8.0 or higher)
- Windows 2000 or later, both 32 and 64 bit
- Total Commander 7.50 or later, both 32 and 64 bit.
It is an alternative to the existing Services plugin (Version 2.4) written by Serge Kandakov (KaSA).
Advantages over Services 2.4:
* Show correct executable information in the file list of Total Commander (32 bit) on Windows 64 bit, i.e. file date/time and sizes. Services 2.4 always shows the information of the files in C:\Windows\SysWow64 instead of C:\Windows\system32.
* Unicode capable (this should be implemented correctly).
* 64 Bit version of this plugin to use in Total Commander x64.
* Translation to other languages possible (Chinese, Danish, Dutch, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish and Russian are included in the package).
* Support for custom columns, including default view.
* Show services in Total Commander's file list in all states, not just running, stopped and paused but all transitional states (pause/continue/start/stop pending) as well.
* Additional startup type "Automatic (Delayed)" on Vista and higher.
* Delete a service by pressing F8 or DEL in Total Commander's file list. This feature can be turned off. See section "Plugin settings" in readme.txt.
* Show some additional information when pressing F3 on a service:
- startup type
- if a service is allowed to interact with the user's desktop
- if a service uses a shared process or its own
- the user account name the service logs on with
- the service process ID (PID)
- the service DLL
* Show driver services as such in the dependencies/dependents trees.
* Show load order groups in the dependencies tree (but not their members).
* Show warning if not all of the service's dependencies could be retrieved, e.g. when the user executing the plugin doesn't have administrative privileges that are necessary to get the dependents of some services. Namely these are DcomLaunch, RpcSs, RpcEptMapper and pla (on Windows 7/8), but there may be other services. Services 2.4 just shows "No dependencies found" in this case which isn't necessarily true.
Категория: Системные плагины
Количество скачиваний: 30272